Anzo headlights problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve98Z71

Reaction score
Well i'm pretty annoyed i shelled out 180 dollars for what was supposed to be the 'top of the line' aftermarket housings for these trucks. I bought these and not the cheapo ebay ones because Anzo claimed they were all sealed and weather tested and i've just installed them yesterday and already today both turn signals with the turn signal bulbs have condensation in them and the drivers side head light. It rained shortly after I installed them. Has anyone else had this problem?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
You need to dry them out and put clear silicone sealant around where the two pieces connect. I think they all do this or are prone to it, only OEM dont condensate.

Steve98Z71

Reaction score
Silicone the clear to the black plastic its mounted to? How can I dry them out and how will I silicone the signal markers?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Yea that's right, I'm not sure about the markers. I picked up a grill at the junk yard that had clear corners on it. they were silliconed all the way around under the plastic. Make sure the bulbs seal nicely aswell.

I would just bring them in the house for a day to dry out.

Someone else will have a better more accurate description I'm sure. I'm just speaking from what I have seen/ heard. I have OEM so no real experience here sry.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Remove the headlight housings and bring them indoors and place a fan near them so they will dry out. Make sure all moisture is out before you install them or they will just fog up again. A hair dryer can help speed things up if you are in a hurry. I set mine on a table overnight with a fan and they were good to go in the morning.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
RTV silicone, you can get a tube to put in a caulking gun at Advance etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk