Anyone else have issues with valves as much as I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know if it is just me or what, but I haven't had any luck with 3-4 of my valves here lately. Discovered last night that my tank was bleeding back down to 0 psi again.. come to find out.. my fill valve for passenger rear is sticking wide open and was luckily dumping out through a leak it found.. I fixed the leak and sure enough.. the truck begins to raise on its own without me touching the switch. After a couple up and downs of the switch will kick it out, but seems I am having many issues with these dang things and it is very irritating.. Another valve I got was getting stuck open on the dump.. so everytime you hit it.. it would stick wide open and drop the truck to the ground. I am running that air brake anti freeze and have water traps on both compressors. Just venting a little I guess. One of the things I hate about air ride.. sticky valves. I know you can clean them, but hate to have the same issue rise again from the same valve. sigh... guess I will switch it out for another valve I got before I go to work tonight.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are they new or used? A good cleaning will usually take care of most issues.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They were slightly used. I got it fixed now by throwing on a different valve. Just annoying lol.. I was a little boozy today when i got off work so had to vent a little so i apoligize for making a dunb thread haha.