anyone done any thing with a W/T grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone done anything "custom" to make the w/t grill look half decent? Iv been pondering the idea of cutting the webbing out and bending up some 1/8" or 1/4" bar to give it a billet style look.
Been looking for a good used Silverado grill but haven't found any good deals yet.
So has any one done such a thing? Also may go all out and make full phantom.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Here's a pic of one of my coworkers race truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks good! You should get some more info and a couple more pics. Now if only I could figure out how to take the slight slant out of the head lights. Makes it have a sad look when it should be happy cause its a Chevy :D

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I like them as well. Just isn't my favorite look

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks good! You should get some more info and a couple more pics. Now if only I could figure out how to take the slight slant out of the head lights. Makes it have a sad look when it should be happy cause its a Chevy :D

What slant in the headlights? :think:

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like that'n too.
My head lights have a slight slant to the outside. They fit in the "buckets" like they should though
I would take a pic but I have it off cause I got board had a can of silver so I painted it, and it didn't mach the chrome to good lol