Any other 16 17 18 year old members out there.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Saw this cool burb on insta and am digging the horns

What helps that 'burb pull that off is that it's so clean, right down to the stock-style hubcaps on steelies.
I would so enjoy driving this.

Of course, when it comes to the true Texas experience, the Gold Standard is without a doubt a
mid-'70s Caddy Eldorado with the 500 cube motor under the 7' hood sporting a nice set:

You must be registered for see images attach

...And on the 8-track I would have ZZ Top's "Waitin' for the Bus" playing for all to share the vibe.

(Of course, here in upstate NY no doubt both the Eldo & the big horns are illegal. At least on the hood.)

I gotta hurry up & win the lottery. And then have this beauty come back up for sale... :)

Last edited:

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey yall, I know this isn't a great thread to put this in but, I am writing a research paper for my Comp 1 class, and it can be about whatever we choose and I wanted to write about GMT400's and was wanting to know if anyone on here has any clue of how many of these pickups were made and if they have a source showing so

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Hey yall, I know this isn't a great thread to put this in but, I am writing a research paper for my Comp 1 class, and it can be about whatever we choose and I wanted to write about GMT400's and was wanting to know if anyone on here has any clue of how many of these pickups were made and if they have a source showing so
There was a Sht load of them idfk how many bro. Goodluck bro

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're going to need to narrow your scope. What aspect of the GMT400 are you planning on writing on? Fortunately, I think there are plenty of sources out there to cite for your research.

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I was mainly going for just the pickups, but, I already found the required amount of sources so its going pretty good, halfway done with it so far.
First research paper I have worked on, was a bit intimidated at first, but its not so difficult if its organized and you have good sources which I found.

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On another note, I've been looking for some ways to make some extra money as my current part time job covers gas and a little extra sometimes. Turns out, fixing electronics is not to difficult for me. I have restored several non functioning Gameboy's and Gameboy Colors which I do as a hobby. My brother found a Xbox series x on facebook marketplace for $120 and am currently in the process of replacing the HDMI port and cleaning the inside ( its filthy inside, a bunch of dust and grime ), but it should turn around and sell for $300-350. Turns out current game consoles aren't too complicated, just troubleshooting could be a little difficult. But hopefully all goes as plan and I have a bit to spend on my truck. I could use a couple of tune up items (spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor), and fix a small oil leak from my valve cover gasket.