Any other 16 17 18 year old members out there.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
They are cool, but probably just sitting there for photo.
There's a boutique hotel in central Houston that has a fleet of Escalade ESV that are black, and all have a big pair of longhorns on the hood. Don't want to cut over too close in front of them!
If I could come up with a good way to attach them to Rawhide, and be able to take them off the brush guard when I need to get under the hood, I might look for a set.....

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a boutique hotel in central Houston that has a fleet of Escalade ESV that are black, and all have a big pair of longhorns on the hood. Don't want to cut over too close in front of them!
If I could come up with a good way to attach them to Rawhide, and be able to take them off the brush guard when I need to get under the hood, I might look for a set.....
Brush guard is fine, but I wouldn’t want that on my hood. Too much of a distraction. Is it even legal on the hood?

tybcr783

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually think they’re permanent, just DM’d him asking how he mounted them. Found a set of horns on Facebook marketplace and I think they’ll look great with the pewter on my truck
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Brush guard is fine, but I wouldn’t want that on my hood. Too much of a distraction. Is it even legal on the hood?
Not sure how "legal" they are, but this hotel has had trucks like that for many years. I guess it's part of the "Texas experience" LoL