Another Texas guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm over at fullsizechevy but its slow over there. Thought I'd come check it out here. I'm a 38 year old mechanic. Work at a truck shop. Lift kits, etc..

Should I do a build thread for my latest? My daily driver. 94 Sierra. Done a lot and have so many plans.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

This is my third obs and I know them through and through. I think the 87-95 trucks are some of the best ever built my gm.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome...

Change that to 88-94 and I'll agree with ya! :gr_grin:

Richard
Well the tbi engine and harness was used from 87-95. And IMO that's what makes them so reliable. But 88-94 body style mm ;)

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Tonight I'll make a nice build thread for my baby.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Well the tbi engine and harness was used from 87-95. And IMO that's what makes them so reliable. But 88-94 body style mm ;)

On one hand I don't like squarebodies (owned too many before the GMT400's existed), and on the other, 1995 brought about that whole redesigned (weak) interior, and a whole batch of one-year-only items like the transmission, engine harness, and a pile of other smaller items. Poo. :) 1988-1994 is where it's at, 1992-1994 if you wanna get really picky about it, with 1994 being the best of them all. :gr_grin: IMO anyway!

Richard

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Rich you better quit talking that smack about the 95!!

Sent from my Nintendo 64

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On one hand I don't like squarebodies (owned too many before the GMT400's existed), and on the other, 1995 brought about that whole redesigned (weak) interior, and a whole batch of one-year-only items like the transmission, engine harness, and a pile of other smaller items. Poo. :) 1988-1994 is where it's at, 1992-1994 if you wanna get really picky about it, with 1994 being the best of them all. :gr_grin: IMO anyway!

Richard
I agree. Love my 94.