Another Texas guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from another Texan!! Judging by all the green grass and water in the background of the one pic, I'd guess SE Texas. I'm out in San Angelo, only thing really green here are the weeds, and water like that is hard to find.

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from another Texan!! Judging by all the green grass and water in the background of the one pic, I'd guess SE Texas. I'm out in San Angelo, only thing really green here are the weeds, and water like that is hard to find.
San Antonio area. The hill country.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Scottx, welcome from another 38 year old mechanic in Texas .....well in October I'll be 38....lol. . I'm in Lagrange Texas... I am the go to guy at "Danny's Repair" in Lagrange....

sent from what use to be a great nation...

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Scottx, welcome from another 38 year old mechanic in Texas .....well in October I'll be 38....lol. . I'm in Lagrange Texas... I am the go to guy at "Danny's Repair" in Lagrange....

sent from what use to be a great nation...
Haha I'll be 39 in just a couple weeks.

I work at top notch truck & trailer in new braunfels. Born and raised here.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always get excited to hear about a new Texas member because I dont have any IRL 400 fans, but I have yet to find someone from my neck of the woods without a decently sized drive to get there. I think I found a guy one time that at least knew my neck of the woods, but never met him.

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always get excited to hear about a new Texas member because I dont have any IRL 400 fans, but I have yet to find someone from my neck of the woods without a decently sized drive to get there. I think I found a guy one time that at least knew my neck of the woods, but never met him.
I too wish I had more IRL truck buddies. I'd like to find a cool truck club to join but around here everyone is lifting and I just don't like lifted trucks. I lift trucks for a living and they always drive like crap compared to my slammed truck. I think its silly making it drive worse just for looks.

At least when you slam one it drives 100x better. I go around corners in mine like its a corvette.

Pappy's 88

Reaction score
Ok so I'm in Texas ...North of Dallas, I lived in Killeen 15-17 Years ago. I'm 38! and will be 39 In October !
But I'm not a mechanic all though I play one in my garage ... Oh and its green here. haha I think thats a connection to
each post. Welcome!

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!