Another Retrospective: The History of 1badgmc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just curious what tonnoe... I know I spelt it wrong but I cant think of the correct way for the life of me right now lol... What bed cover is that lol??

"Tonneau" :lol:

It's a Low Pro made by ARE. It's discontinued now. It was actually a $700 that I got for free. I entered a contest at Sportruck.com back in like '98. I think there were 8 or 10 members who won a free tonneau and I was one of them.

The older it gets the better it looks !!!!!

That seems to be 1 of the best things about GMT400's after you tear em down and build them right.

Job well done 1badd !!!!

Thanks.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
I love the old pics.

The older it gets the better it looks !!!!!

That seems to be 1 of the best things about GMT400's after you tear em down and build them right.

It's called timeless styling!

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So true. It's still hard to believe that these trucks are 3 generations old now.

Styles dont run as many years as they used to. They used to have a good solid ten year run. Now its like 5. Which is stupid if you ask me. No wonder the car companies don't have any money.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Styles dont run as many years as they used to. They used to have a good solid ten year run. Now its like 5. Which is stupid if you ask me. No wonder the car companies don't have any money.

Generations are slowly getting shorter. The last generation made it 8 years.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, this reminds me of my 95 truck I had. I wish I still had it! Nice post!