Another question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96SSilverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys my truck has been kind of sputtering and cutting out at around 60-70 mph and I have been getting pretty bad gas milage and was thinking it was an injector or the fuel pressure regulator but cant tell which. I guess what I'm asking is what are the symptoms if it is either one?

96SSilverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
C'mon guys lol but I guess I'll just replace both while I'm in there but I heard there was a mpfi upgrade is there a place I can find one for a decent price? and I'll just get the fuel pressure regulator from autozone. TIA for any help or any advice

Reaction score
Can be allot of things.. A bad coil, fuel filter, foul plugs, or something with the fuel system itself as you mentioned. Have you tried getting it tested at a part store? (if its throwing a code(s)..).......

96SSilverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can be allot of things.. A bad coil, fuel filter, foul plugs, or something with the fuel system itself as you mentioned. Have you tried getting it tested at a part store? (if its throwing a code(s)..).......

I think I'm just going to replace em both since I'm ging to be in there anyways but it is throwing a code and I replaced everything but the injectors so that has to be it and thanks for the input 98nightmare

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what is your fuel pressure?