Another nbs to add to website thats for obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i know ndn's and i are not the most liked or the most popular people on here and dont post that much but we recently go a new truck. Its a 2003 chevy, 5.3, 6" bds lift (decranked) , 16" dc-1s on 265s, flip out touch screen radio, and fully loaded.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not gonna lie....

i do like that

some meatier tires, tow mirrors i would rock the hell outta it

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are in the plans, but gonna wait till after christmas, tomorrow we put the air bags on the rear to raise it back up
then towing mirrors, bigger tires, tune and wire up the speakers that the dealership un wired, get some subs for it and a couple amps

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, i must say this truck is one of the truck that sticks out where ever you go. Its our parents way of tracking us! Today we put on the over load bags but dont have pics. We bought them from the owner that traded it in. He also showed up pic of it on 35's which i must say is amazing.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no problem with either of you :dancingpoop:

Also I love flatbeds and hope to see that beauty up on some meaty tires soon.
Ha we do to but these tires are brand new, they guy put them on like a week or so before he traded. I know that one day it will have bigger tires hopefully before July though.