All this lift and it hits a 2 foot jump and game over.... stupid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That truck was at sema a few years back. I remember seeing them unloading it in a dirt lot and my one of my buddy said thats as off road as that trucks going to get. Guess he was right.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
The guys i the Pirate 4x4 hackjobs thread were commenting that the shocks were mounted in single shear which means that only one side of the bolt is supported:nono:...like this
You must be registered for see images attach

vs double shear
You must be registered for see images attach

Why they wouldn't do a tiny bit of work to make the shock mounts much stronger on such an expensive project I have no idea :shrug:

Haha i may only be 17 and no almost nothing about suspensions, but that's the first thing i noticed when it showed the closeup :lol:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I have gotten more air going over a parking block :evillol:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats called a "visa" offroader. We had them in the Jeep world as well, guy buys brand new rubicon, takes it to an offroad shop, tosses a visa/mastercard/blank cheque at them and tells them to make it unstopable....then rolls it getting it off the trailer or gets stuck on the first obstacle because he has no idea how to engage the lockers or his fancy transfercase. Its hilarious because that truck was dripping with money.....too bad no one had any idea how to put all the parts toghether.