Aftermarket tach.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well ive been looking at tach's lately and I know people buy them for racing or trucks with standards transmissions. But I want one for my truck because i think they look pretty cool and i like watching my rpms. Does anyone know about hooking one up? is it difficult to do? A how to would be nice. :)

Heres the one im thinking about purchasing http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/we...ach-III-Sunpro_9030054-P_N3342_P|GRP2032_____

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the directions that come with it should show how to do it for any set up the autometer monster tach i had came with a booklet on how to wire it on pretty much most makes of cars or trucks .one other thing its only 4 wires power/ ground/ light and lead for reading rpm off distributer

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
I have a similar tach. Very nice and very easy to hook up. 4 wires and your done.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Red- Power
Black- Ground
White- Light
Green- Negative side of coil.

Done.

i always use Autometer, because they make good accurate products.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok thanks alot I will be installing it later this week. I picked it up last night.