Aftermarket fuel injection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol,there is no computer any more, i have all aftermarket gauges. For the 700R4 i went with the B&M lock up switch. I go back and forth from leaving it carb'd, or going FI. It would be nice to got out and hit the key and be able to drive off, its very cold natured, as for the SC, it still in the plans. I just think i would be happier with a Vortec SC over the 144 Weiand, who knows what i will do, lol i want too much and dont have enough $$$$$!

RSTahoe99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah buddy, that's my problem too! So i guess all your gauges are mechanical now? Any pics? I like the weiand b/c it is not centrifugal, the Vortecs are really noisy. I would actually prefer a roots type(much more quiet). When & IF I ever get a supercharger, I don't want people to know ;)

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All of them are electronic except for the speedo, its cable operated. They all work off of sending units. As for the S/C, i want the whine, all the videos i can find of the Weiand's have a noticable whine to them. I'm almost 400 fwhp now, and im not sure the 144 would give me much more. I would like to see 400+ at the wheels. But i can poop in one hand and wish in the other, and we all know whick will fill up first. Here is a gauge pic.
You must be registered for see images attach