Adventures of my 'budget' Color-match grille (Lots of pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
besides the stress, looks like it paid off looks good shadowrejects! :waytogo:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It probably will. But I prepped my chrome wheels the exact same way and painted them the same way as well and they are still holding up fine. But this is plastic, so youre right, it might flake. But ill take the risk... I just hope the sun bakes it in well while im at school today.

Your wheels aren't Chrome. They're polished aluminum with a clear coat sprayed over them.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grill looks good, but I'm wondering how you see anything at night.....

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Or any of the lights. I don't get it either.

It's #1 on my list of automotive modifications I hate.

And its not like he tinted them, he just bombed them black. And then he says he wants to get rid of fog lights but can't because they're the only way he can see!

Word of advice man, even of they're cheap eBay units, get yourself a set of back smoked lights if you want that look.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
And its not like he tinted them, he just bombed them black. And then he says he wants to get rid of fog lights but can't because they're the only way he can see!

Word of advice man, even of they're cheap eBay units, get yourself a set of back smoked lights if you want that look.

This style of light is much better. Clear lens and chrome reflector. Everything else is painted black.
You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
My headlights are NOT painted black. I tinted them with VHT nightshade. I put a small coat on at first but then procceded to get carried away after it looked strange with such a light coat. I hate it. I did it because I thought the light would shine through and it barely does. Im going to get a set of the black light housings just like the ones Half Assed posted.