Ac lines leaking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VictoryRed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
these two or atleast one of these fittings leak what are they called so i can just get replacement lines

1999 4dr Tahoe 5.7 4wd
You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are they leaking?

It’s a single green o-ring inside each of those circles connections.

VictoryRed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are they leaking?

It’s a single green o-ring inside each of those circles connections.
at the fitting it seemed like. are those o rings something i could grab at advance auto or do i need to order a whole seal kit online somewhere?

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can grab a seal kit at a parts store. They’re mostly universal and will have 20 something o-rings in them. They used to be about $6 for the bag, but who knows what they are now. Definitely cheaper than the lines.

Orpedcrow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something similar to this. Comes in a little baggy. I would replace as many as you can if you are going to have the system open. Cans of r134 get expensive when it’s constantly leaking out.

VictoryRed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something similar to this. Comes in a little baggy. I would replace as many as you can if you are going to have the system open. Cans of r134 get expensive when it’s constantly leaking out.
gonna go grab those getting the old ones out right now and my god these are an absolute ***** to get access too