AC Delco Heavy Duty Performance Sway Bar End Links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These appear to be the most premium stock offering:
You must be registered for see images attach

The Mevotech TTX are essentially the same. How does a guy stop that large (12pt?) barrel lock nut from spinning to tighten it, or get it out from the LCA? I can hardly jam a 13mm socket in there, I'm never getting a giant 12pt in there. What am I missing here? Is the idea you just commit to sawing them off next time around? Put them on upside-down so the lock nut is on top?

NorthState

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I definitely saw off the old ones when I have to change them! Not intending on saving them anyway. To put the new ones on, I use an 8-10” C-clamp to draw in the sway bar to the control arm. Be careful that it doesn’t slip. It may take a couple tries, but it will buy you enough space to get the nut started. The only thing I always worry about is if I’m over tightening them. Not sure how to tell you to go about that, just until it feels right, but not too right! LOL!

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the TTX version of those on my 12’ Tahoe. One of them fell out sometime between my last oil changes. I think I’ll get the “regular” ones with an actual lock nut instead of the goofy washer/spacer/nut-thing.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They might be intended for a box end wrench. I think that’s what I used.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
This was several years ago, but when I bought the cheap AC Delco links, thier "Advantage" series, they looked decent, and the box said they were made in the USA.