A must have for any GMT400 collector....sales brochures and paint code charts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
So I've always loved the GMT400's ever since I was a kid, I bought a couple things off ebay this morning...

Sales Brochures and Paint Code Charts... most of the brochures range from 40-60 pages of color photos showing all of the options. I am not going to buy 24 GMC/Chevrolet manuals from the 12 year production run... however I did buy a few..

You must be registered for see images attach

93 CK Sales Brochure (To Include the older interior style and options)
94 CK Sales Brochure (Since I Have a 1994)
96 CK Sales Brochure (Addition of Vortec engines and updated interiors)
00 CK Sales Brochure (to summarize the last year of production)

Most range from $8-15 on ebay, I would truly recommend picking up one if you are a collector of these trucks like I am!

You must be registered for see images attach

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Very cool!

I have just about everything I can find for my 88, including a gm produced "do it yourself repair" book (basically a condensed Haynes or Chilton), a few brochures, and the best is the 3" binder with paint colors and actual fabric samples.

If you want to read some cool stuff head over the GM heritage center, you can read a lot of the history of the trucks and changed between years and models.

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Very cool!

I have just about everything I can find for my 88, including a gm produced "do it yourself repair" book (basically a condensed Haynes or Chilton), a few brochures, and the best is the 3" binder with paint colors and actual fabric samples.

If you want to read some cool stuff head over the GM heritage center, you can read a lot of the history of the trucks and changed between years and models.

Fabric samples! Thats awesome, especially with your truck being an 88, aka the first year of production.

Funny you say that, because i checked GM Heritage Center today. My final ebay damage was ordering a few more of the brochures from a few different years 93,94,95,96,97 and 00. (All Chevy except the 97 which is the GMC brochure) I just think they are neat collectors items especially while owning a 400. (or two)

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Here are the GM Heritage Links for anyone who's interested. I had checked them out before, but i really dove in last night and this morning to really look more in depth. These are some Consumer Guides for the 93-94 trucks, but I'm sure many of you can find more for your model if you'd like.

I found a lot of it very interesting, in fact on the 1997 Model year I found a breakdown with %'s of paint choices for the given models, no surprise White was the most produced color.

1994 Chevy CK Consumer Guide:

https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Chevrolet-Trucks/1994-Chevrolet-Truck.pdf

1993 Chevy CK Consumer Guide:

https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Chevrolet-Trucks/1993-Chevrolet-Truck.pdf