99 Tahoe exhaust diameter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same with my 2-door.
I have seen some with a Y-pipe and a single pipe to the muffler. GM changed some SUVs and Vans to a Y-Pipe some where in 99.

For reference the 8-lug trucks were 2.75" dual to the muffler and a 2.75" tail. My 97 van was dual 3" to the muffler and a 2.75" tail. Dual 3 to single 4 now.

92SlammedC1500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I want to make sure cause I want to get a Flowmaster muffler exhaust, and a polished muffler tip so I want to make sure I get the right parts, hey b454rat can you please measure the size at the muffler inlet, and exit tip?

Thanks in advance..

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have seen some with a Y-pipe and a single pipe to the muffler. GM changed some SUVs and Vans to a Y-Pipe some where in 99.

For reference the 8-lug trucks were 2.75" dual to the muffler and a 2.75" tail. My 97 van was dual 3" to the muffler and a 2.75" tail. Dual 3 to single 4 now.

Mine was 2-in and 1-out. I say "was" because it is no longer stock. I now have a 2-in and 2-out Magnaflow with dual tips.