99 Suburban LT K1500 - Slow build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Truck is looking sharp! Tip for imgur, go to your settings and you can change if it keeps the original size image or not. I use imgur for sending people their photos simply because I can retain the full size image without a whole lot of compression.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Been focusing on my health lately, makin' gainz.

But was out puttin' around for 4th of july, and my rear tires both split on the sidewalls.
Didn't want to by new tires till I got new rims, but my hand was forced. I'm now rocking Cooper Discover MTP's. About 5 miles on them now, so no review yet. I'll post pics later.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
But was out puttin' around for 4th of july, and my rear tires both split on the sidewalls.

That's the only negative thing I've ever heard about the Duratrac's, sidewalls splitting. Which is one reason, other than the price, that I went elsewhere when I got tires. The thread pattern is almost the same on the tires I got but the sidewalls are stronger.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
For those who don't follow the long roof thread; the burb is gone, sadly. A choice that had to be made for the better of my family; you can ready the jist of it over on the longroof thread if interested. Here is a couple pics of the new ride.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach