99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys, i just started trying to learn pinstriping so i can stripe the truck, im gonna stripe it with a sublime green and do a design on the tailgate where it comes to a point

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

was at a show this weekend down here called siknic and one of my boys took this picture

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Thats a SWEET ride! But what's the difference between a regular Sierra and Sierra classic?

Our trucks were made in 99 which was a model change over year. So ours are the 99 OBS's and the 99 NBS's came out the same year. So Ours are the Sierra Classic. Gm did the same with the NBS 07's as well.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Wonder if they have a Silverado Classic Version in 99...

Anyhow, awesome progress pictures on the first page, the stages of the build are always cool to see. Truck turned out really nice, love the paint scheme.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Wonder if they have a Silverado Classic Version in 99...

Yup. GMC Sierra Classic and Silverado Classic's were both available. My buddie has a silverado classic

His Has a Sierra Grille but its still a Silverado Classic
Looks Like this. Its bagged and bodied on 22's

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup. GMC Sierra Classic and Silverado Classic's were both available. My buddie has a silverado classic

His Has a Sierra Grille but its still a Silverado Classic
Looks Like this. Its bagged and bodied on 22's

That's nice, also for anyone that doesn't know, the reason there are 99 classic's 1500's is that there was a major GM strike during the time period where the NBS was coming in and the OBS was being phased out, so when the strike started there were a lot of unfinshed OBS still on the assembly line, and more awaiting assembly. So when the strike was over they finished all the obs 1500 1/2 ton truck's they had and badged them as 99's.