99 4dr tahoe bagged on 24's build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o yea i know.its sitting on the tie rods and acouple othere things right now.i need some mmw flat c arms and to notch the frame out alittle.but after that im gonna do the bodydrop

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice work on everything can you post pics of the firewall and engine compartment

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
firewall has not been tubbed yet.im doing everything over the winter.i just got into a accident that set me back with money i had saved for a bodydrop and everything else.but i might go 26's

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also gonna get new fenders and weld on the trailer fenders on the inside to clean it up alot and have somewhat of a wheel well in there

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I really wann see that hoe in person so Ill make a deal you come up here for camp n drag and ill make the haul to Carlisle lol

chevyguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's the story with this?
You must be registered for see images

thanks everyone.i like keeping it clean and simple.hopefully my bodydrop starts this winter.i had a big problem happen acouple weeks ago where the 4 link brackets broke off the frame and the rear end rolled back and smashed my quarters up pretty bad.i just got the truck back 2 days ago and the suspension is back together and now its time for bodywork.but that cut into my bodydrop money so that sucked.

Thats not pretty to see...

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its a long story but i explained it look in the original post that you quoted off.but i have it on the road again and just took these pictures on saturday when i went to cruise week at the beach acouple hours from my house
You must be registered for see images attach