99 4dr tahoe bagged on 24's build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i built my truck acouple months ago but i know theres not much 4dr threads out there when i was looking for one so i thought i would share mine with you guys that want to bag your 4dr's.ill start from the beginning of the back and then the beginning of the front for you guys.any picture that you need and dont see just ask im sure ill have one.
You must be registered for see images attach

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wish i went with some slam bags so i didnt have to cut so much but you live you learn.the airlift 2600's balloon out alot so i wouldnt recommend them for the front but everyone has there own style.heres the pics of the front it still needs to be notched for the tie rods and needs flat c arms to make up for the 24's.i also upgraded my ball joints to prof forged heavy duty joints and there awesome.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very cool, looks more challenging than a truck.
One question, what's with the wishbone lower link and having a pan-hard bar, seams like they wouldn't work well together.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well the wishbone looking link was the first attempt but wasnt that great and then we added on a panhard but it dosnt effect any of the travel or anything else so we left it for more support and what not

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well if you look in the introduction section you can see the finished product.its been done for acouple months now.but trying to get it bodydropped over the winter.check out my thing in the introduction its. new from maryland

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score