99/00 Escalade Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Leather/Wood steering wheel pulled from 99 Escalade. It is NOT in perfect shape. The leather has seen better days, as has the wood. It is however still very usable and if you're not a perfectionist it would still make a great replacement for a worn down "rubberized" steering wheel. The wood is in fairly good shape except for the wear on the edges. The wheel has been hit with SEM Color Coat which got rid of the discoloration on the wear spots.
Airbag, airbag cover, and back cover are included. However, the airbag inflator is not included.

$70 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You dont happen to have a grey dash bezel with wood trim do you?

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Nope. You're going to have to look at aftermarket kits if you want a grey/wood grain dash. Either that or an Escalade dash bezel that's been painted.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Passenger side airbag should be the same as any other 97-98/99 with a tan interior. It's not an Escalade specific part, so I didn't pull it. If you're still interested in the wheel and driver side air bag, shoot me a PM with your zip and I'll get you a shipping quote.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Actually, if I remember correctly, the passenger side airbag and some other pieces of the dash and trim of escalades was a lighter color (almost cream colored) than the "tan" for other GMT400's.

However, that's easily solved with a few cans of SEM.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Nope. Steering wheel, driver airbag, steering column, door panels, center console, and seats are Shale. (The lighter color)
Dash, carpet, headliner, and the the rest of the interior trim is the same color as the other tan interiors. Depending on how faded it is, of course. Which is always an issue when matching colors.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Taylor, I've got an escalade bezel at home. It's tan though.

Sent from the Green Mile