98 k1500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
About a month ago I picked up a 98 k1500 with only 85k on it. Bone stock. I had a build thread started over on gmfullsize but there not alot of help over there so I'm switching to this forum and will copy over the build to here.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Front valance also came off.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Ordered lots of parts. And disabled the drls and unplugged the chime. Next in line is the radio and sound system. It's time to have a radio with aux capability as im not a fan of Christmas music:suicide2:

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Found a smoking good deal on some ultra motor sports with 31x10.5x15s with probably 10k left on the tires so I slapped them on.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
Then I put in a new pioneer head unit and white leds in the gauge cluster

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
And that's mostly how it sits today. I've put over 2500miles on it in the 3 weeks I've been driving it and haven't found anything wrong with it. I have most of my parts already and am planning on doing the remodel this Christmas break.

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score

It's been down to around -10 and she pops right off in the mornings. This is why I bought her. And the powerstroke gets the honor of sitting in the heated shop as there is no way it would start that cold. Lol

Thatfordguy

Because I can!!
Reaction score
New bed cover installed as the old one was shot and I don't like hauling snow all the time.