98 GMC C1500 - Texas' Finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Installed the CD delete pocket today. The fitment was way off, but with enough convincing I got it in there. Also installed a new taillight circuit board on the driver's side (while I dreamed of Anzo LEDs).

It's getting time where I'm seriously seeing a dash board replacement in the future. The heat and sun have not been kind over the years. My bezel is running out of places to clip in to on the dash. Hence the gorilla tape... It's not the prettiest but it's functional. Very frustrating though.

I think I'm also gonna take off my freshly repainted valence again this week... I'm just not feeling it.

Sent from that one place.

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Here's one with the valence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You got a sexy truck sir

Thanks!!

I finally stopped today to check out a Suburban I've been seeing on my drive to work. It's a '99 LT 4x4, only 123k miles, and I'm pretty sure it has a body lift. More frame showing than normal. I'm now taking donations to help me save it off the streets! :kidding:

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may have found a bargain deal on an '07 Sierra Classic with super low miles. Only thing is, it has the 4.3 V6. I know it's an 800 truck, but do any of you guys have any experience with the 4.3? Will it feel overmatched for normal driving use?

Sent from that one place.

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That 800 with V6 sold before I could go look at it. But in other news...

I picked an '07 Titan to accompany my 400. I have no plans to get rid of my 400, just wanted something else to daily drive and split miles with it. Got the Titan due to the exorbitant price of other newish trucks... But in my opinion my old truck is still the best looker in the group.

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New Spyder chrome headlights. Parking lamps coming soon once Fedex finds where they put them.

ejanzen

Reaction score
Just found this thread - nice truck :)

Here's mine:

You must be registered for see images attach

Bought it just as a utility truck but like most of you - I enjoy it too much to only use it for utility! Plans are to do the required body work and go back to all body color on the rockers. Upgrade rims and tires and keep going from there! :)