98 GMC C1500 - Texas' Finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. Your truck is looking very sharp these days. I've definitely gotten some new ideas out of your build thread!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
well thank ya! I'm glad people are liking the build as slow and mild as it is haha!

You have 31's on a stock truck correct?

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not quite stock - 31s on a 1" coil spacer up front and a 1.5" block in back. Tires are new 31" Falken Rocky Mtns on Summit Series 85 15x8 wheels (Cragar Soft 8 style) to replace my old BFG/Wardens. Might have found a good deal on a used Ranch Hand Grille Guard today too...

And don't worry, my build is even slower and milder! Haha. Being a daily driver averaging 2000 miles/month kinda limits what I'll do to her for now. But I was proud of her for going on a 5000 mile road trip last fall at 235k miles.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm needing new tires and I want 32" bfg at's but I have to know if they'll fit or not.. Everyone I've found on forums with my set up haven't been around sine 2012...

Nice! I wanted a ranch hand guard but I've grown to love it

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm needing new tires and I want 32" bfg at's but I have to know if they'll fit or not.. Everyone I've found on forums with my set up haven't been around sine 2012...

Nice! I wanted a ranch hand guard but I've grown to love it

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The first day I had these I was really wishing I had gotten 32" tires. It looked to me like they would have cleared mine, but I can't really be sure. Since you have the 2" lift, I imagine they would probably clear yours. And if not, you'll just have to lift more right?

Sent from that one place.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
The first day I had these I was really wishing I had gotten 32" tires. It looked to me like they would have cleared mine, but I can't really be sure. Since you have the 2" lift, I imagine they would probably clear yours. And if not, you'll just have to lift more right?

Yeah it looks like it, I just went outside and looked at everything (lock to lock steering) and the only things that looked problematic would be the tire/UCA clearance (.25" spacer would fix that) ad maybe the valence and part of the bumper... I think 31's just to be safe... Ireally don't know...

I'll upload some pictures to my build so I don't clog yours up haha

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is looking good! And Mileage doesn't matter, just keep upgrading as you go.

Thanks! It's definitely come a long way over time. Probably my next thing will be repainting/replacing all the black exterior trim that has faded over the years. I repainted my valence and put it back on after having it off for 2 years, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Might take it off again.