98 GMC C1500 - Texas' Finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Looks like a 3 inch suspension lift as well with the drop down bracket on the LCA

definently a body lift 3" - I have one, I know- haha

Might have a sus lift of sme kind as well but I can't tell.... if so it isn't much. I'm thinking that might be a custom skid plate of some sort on the bottom and that is what is throwing you off :shrug:

I still say 3" BL and 2" B&C

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
definently a body lift 3" - I have one, I know- haha

Might have a sus lift of sme kind as well but I can't tell.... if so it isn't much. I'm thinking that might be a custom skid plate of some sort on the bottom and that is what is throwing you off :shrug:

I still say 3" BL and 2" B&C

I have a 3 inch lift on my truck and it has the same type of drop down bracket for the LCA's. In the pic on the first page, you can see a bunch of frame.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I have a 3 inch lift on my truck and it has the same type of drop down bracket for the LCA's. In the pic on the first page, you can see a bunch of frame.

okay, I geuss I've never seen that kind of lift before... what is it, just a glorified crank and one inch diff drop?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
okay, I geuss I've never seen that kind of lift before... what is it, just a glorified crank and one inch diff drop?

Mine is a little weird. Its a 3 inch diff drop and drops the LCA's as well but it leaves the UCA's in the stock position and includes a 3 inch spacer block between the spindle and UCA

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Mine is a little weird. Its a 3 inch diff drop and drops the LCA's as well but it leaves the UCA's in the stock position and includes a 3 inch spacer block between the spindle and UCA

weird i wonder who made that

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
My dad thinks its a rancho trailblazer kit. It came on the truck when we got it in 93