98 GMC C1500 - Texas' Finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad thinks its a rancho trailblazer kit. It came on the truck when we got it in 93
It seems like a nice little lift. With the 3" BL it makes those 35s look just about perfect.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
It seems like a nice little lift. With the 3" BL it makes those 35s look just about perfect.

just break down and ask the guy- tell him the guys on the internet forum board have been talking about his truck for about three pages, LMAO

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
you could just leave him a note on his truck and have him text ya

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Ok well they're not KM2s, I mispoke. Just plain BFG MudTerrains, before the KM2s. Still waiting to check them out, but in the meantime found some pictures of a stock C1500 with 33" BFG muds
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3885394/1995-gmc-1500-regular-cab-short-bed/

Truck looks pretty good IMO. Just hoping the frame rub isn't too bad!

BTW Scott really like how your truck came out, great stance and those tires don't look bad at all.

Thanks man. I love following your build too. Our trucks are almost identical (aside from color, lift, tires, etc... :lol:)
Here is a stock C1500 with 33s. He recently sold it :(
You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks man. I love following your build too. Our trucks are almost identical (aside from color, lift, tires, etc... :lol:)
Here is a stock C1500 with 33s. He recently sold it :(
You must be registered for see images attach

yah your trucks are the same except everything haha jk man

satxwy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just break down and ask the guy- tell him the guys on the internet forum board have been talking about his truck for about three pages, LMAO
Haha if I ever see the guy I plan to ask him. Who wouldn't love their truck getting all this attention??

I've never been a fan of that white truck, maybe its the debadge or the specific tires on it? So it makes be a bit hesitant to throw the 33s on mine, til I found a pic of a regular cab same color as mine with some 33s which looked pretty good! Just a bit concerned about rubbing the frame and losing my ability to turn. Hopefully get to check out the tires this weekend.