97 silveraydo build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, either the corner mod has to be done, or deleted like I done in my old step side. Stock just looks out of place imo. I just painted mine and never had issues with the local fuzz. I hate how the main signals and corners alternate flash. I know it's to provide more warning and catch attention, but it bugs my ocd. Love your smoked lights.

Yea it looks almost unfinished. Like there was suppose to be a light but somebody never got around to finishing it [emoji23]

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I picked up a FREE rear bumper today from a guy I worked with. It came off his tahoe, he backed into something and creased one side of it. So I brought it home and got most of the crease out with a little heat and hammering. But it's still a little wavy. So I was thinking about cutting out the wavy part and cutting the exact same place on the opposite side for some flush mount LED pods since my windows are so dark it's hard to back up at night. I was either gonna put them on a switch or hook them to my reverse lights. Just wondering if anybody has ever done it and what brand pods would be the best?

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well haven't been postin much on here seeing that I've been working a lot and the tranny it's pretty much shot in my truck. Slips real bad between first and second, and goes in and out of overdrive and 3rd. New tranny should be here Monday. Has anybody replaced one? Just wondering how big of a pain it will be since I'll be replacing it myself. I managed to get this the other night before the tranny problems
You must be registered for see images

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes but dads friend owns a garage with a few car lifts so we're thinking about going to use one of them. Might make it easier

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ive replaced um not too bad of a job would be so easy with a lift