97 GMC K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricCruzzin

Reaction score
Just bought a 97 GMC K1500 a couple weeks ago, I've never owned a GMC, Chevy, or even a truck so I'm pretty stoked to
transform this bad boy into my dream truck, it wasn't running, but a little time and a new fuel pump later, I had it going. The previous
owner had some weird cage around the bed made out of bed frames or something, and had the bed full of crap, water, and parts. Here's
a picture of when I first got it, (only took one because I didn't know I'd be documenting the transformation)

You must be registered for see images attach

Not a good angle I know, but that's alright, it still needs a lot of work and I'll be taking better pictures from here on out.

So I cleaned up the bed, took off that God-Awful bed frame cage, and washed it, next thing on the list is a trip to the junk yard for a GMC grill, a
bumper and bumper hardware, and some parts for the front end and driver door.

Here are pictures now, and ill upload more pics after I purchase and install some more parts.

EricCruzzin

Reaction score
Water pump was bad, so I took that off and the next step is to install a new one then take it somewhere to get the frame looked at, (I found a paper in the trucks from an alignment shop saying an alignment wasn't' possible because of damage to the left side of the frame)