96 Z71 StepSide.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pherd21090

Reaction score
This Truck is a 1996 Chevrolet Z71 and has been in my family since it was brand new. My dad owned it and recently decided to get a new truck. I had a 01 GMC 2500HD that I decided to sell so this truck wouldn't leave the family. I Recently had a new 5.7 installed and a 3" Body lift as well as torsion keys and shock extensions. 20x12 Fuel Hostages, 305-55-20 Nitto All Terrains, New Bilstein shocks and a few other things since ive had it. looking for suggestions on what I should do next?? Not to sure how I like the Ford like tow mirrors but I do think I would like the tow mirrors off of a 01 GMC like I had. don't know if they would fit or not but I'm open to all suggestions!
You must be registered for see images attach

pherd21090

Reaction score
thanks Skylark I'm not a big fan of those tow mirrors I'm looking to find out if I can fit the tow mirrors I had on my 2500 prior to this truck any idea I don't ever see any trucks with them.

pherd21090

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! if there is anyone out there with the Tow mirrors everyone seems to have with a 20x12 wheel -44 offset picture from the front of the truck id like to see how they look cant seem to find any on google images.?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
thanks Skylark I'm not a big fan of those tow mirrors I'm looking to find out if I can fit the tow mirrors I had on my 2500 prior to this truck any idea I don't ever see any trucks with them.
Please don't those are terrible. Check out my 95 build thread. Our trucks started pretty much identical stock