96 electric seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Both driver and passenger seats won't move forward or backwards. When you hit the forward button the motor runs but doesn't move then when you push back it sounds like its just releasing air. I can raise and lower the seat just not move em. Anyone got any ideas?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both driver and passenger seats won't move forward or backwards. When you hit the forward button the motor runs but doesn't move then when you push back it sounds like its just releasing air. I can raise and lower the seat just not move em. Anyone got any ideas?

That's the lumbar support switch

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lumbar support
You must be registered for see images attach

Front of seat tilt

Seat up/ down forward / back

Rear of seat tilt

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah! Just can't believe I was that dumb. Should have actually stopped what I was doing and actually looked. But oh well

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
If you've got the patience, you can take those apart & clean all the contacts. It'll really help. Over the years a lot of crud can build up in there.

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While I'm talking about seats. The arm rest broke. Know how I can fix it or find another?