96 chevy truck engine change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baxterday

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What year pcm i may can help and im closer
I have a 1998 K1500 Sub, with the 5.7 small block. I was going to send it off so I can eliminate some of the things I want to get rid of. It's my understanding that they code out certain things. Do you offer that service as well? You are certainly closer than NY and I'd rather keep my dollars here in the south. At least I don't have to send it to china.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idles good at 750 rpm runs decent a little surge on hard take off.

I seem to remember my father’s 1995 K1500 TBI 5.7L had a surge on take off. It was almost obnoxious at times. Dad just “lived with it” and I drove the truck rarely enough that it didn’t bother me.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 1998 K1500 Sub, with the 5.7 small block. I was going to send it off so I can eliminate some of the things I want to get rid of. It's my understanding that they code out certain things. Do you offer that service as well? You are certainly closer than NY and I'd rather keep my dollars here in the south. At least I don't have to send it to china.
I have hp tuners and i can tune 98+

Send me a DM and we can sort out the details