95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
But his truck has a 502 iirc. I can imagine its loud as Fawk!!

well to get an idea, i can be on the other end of the mud pit(about 200 yards) and people standing next to each other can't hear each other talk, can't wait to build the other 502 on the stand to a short deck 572 on alcohol and be even louder

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
You've got a single in dual out............I'd have a dual in /Dual out.........wonder if it would sound as good?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How's it sounding Eric?
i dont think dual in vs single in would be that different and it sounds good but my pipes set up is killing me ha. the shop had to add a foot of pipe after the muffler to fill in the gap from the old flow. im kinda thinking about just cutting my pipes off there and having 2 dumps a foot from the muffler :hmm:

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
If by "dump" you mean turn downs, I wouldn't. I had duals ran to turn downs and it sounded terrible, and after removing just the turn downs and leaving it open after the muffler it sounded a ton better. I have found my best sound to be tail-pipes 45'd behind each tire.