95Escahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
I gotta piggy back on this thread because I'm too new to start my own. 95Escahoe was Johnny on the spot with the ring gear bolts too, thanks

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here, apparently not enough posts. Bought a wiper pulse board from him. He stayed in constant contact with me and I received it in 2 days wrapped up in enough bubble wrap to protect the whole truck haha. Not that often you see someone take care of packaging that well. Very pleased.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same here, apparently not enough posts. Bought a wiper pulse board from him. He stayed in constant contact with me and I received it in 2 days wrapped up in enough bubble wrap to protect the whole truck haha. Not that often you see someone take care of packaging that well. Very pleased.
Thanks and no problem

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
figured i'd tag along with the others above, Great seller to deal with here, as well as fast shipping, A++

Zabo

Reaction score
Another of the 'not enough posts' guys. Picked up a stock fob and a set of ES bushings and endlinks. Easy to work with and quick to get the stuff out to you. Also gonna piggyback on the copious amounts of bubblewrap; great for stress relief when you find something else broken with your GMT400 lol!

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another of the 'not enough posts' guys. Picked up a stock fob and a set of ES bushings and endlinks. Easy to work with and quick to get the stuff out to you. Also gonna piggyback on the copious amounts of bubblewrap; great for stress relief when you find something else broken with your GMT400 lol!
Thanks