95 Silverado build ideas!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is the look i was going for :33: what you guys think?

i think if it had maybe a 2-3" level and had those oem rims they would look half decent, or like they said above lowered would look good with those. i donnt know about you but where i live we cant have lowered things because of how bad the roads are.. but i do love the look of the older trucks that are lowered.. like the old c10's.. as for upgrades in my opinion id get a level, new rims and tires (love nittos and duratracks) new headlights, tail lights, do things like the 4 high mod, throttle body plate delete, get a nice sounding exhaust system not true duals i hate them. coming from a guy who has them. get all the fluids serviced and just clean the truck up... hard to tell you what upgrades you should do if i dont know your taste, either way look into the 0411 PCM upgrade.

Reaction score
yeah i kinda wanna ditch the 17's it has on right now, have any of you had any experience with macco paint jobs??

Reaction score
thanks for your ideas jason, and yeah its not gunna be a show truck just a daily so im not trying to go too extreme either since its at 200,000 miles and idk when it'll go out but when it does we have a suburban that we could probably swap out some parts? (engine, transmission) so im planning on wheels and tires, tints, and chrome headlights, still searching though because i can't decide which ones i like best, also hid's.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for your ideas jason, and yeah its not gunna be a show truck just a daily so im not trying to go too extreme either since its at 200,000 miles and idk when it'll go out but when it does we have a suburban that we could probably swap out some parts? (engine, transmission) so im planning on wheels and tires, tints, and chrome headlights, still searching though because i can't decide which ones i like best, also hid's.

exactly mines used daily as a work truck/ hauler/ fire rig (when i do a mobile response) / grocery getter/ take me to school. aand its got 31" duratracks and a 3 inch lift and around 100,000 miles on the engine but 162,000 miles ish? on the body and a brand new tranny. and if i were you id take out that engine from that sub and build it up with a mild cam and new valves, lifters, etc and replace all the gaskets while your at it, and same thing with the trannny. and hids are nice. i love them over led because ive had both and found hid's project more light and 90% of my driving is highway so i like to have as much light as possible. i also dont like chrome as a personal preference so id hate to see those lights go on your truck hahah, not persay tinted ones but black housings are nice and thats what i run.. now its totally your truck dont take this to heart of course!

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Those actually wouldn't look too bad on a mildly lifted truck, the pics definitely help to visualize it

Reaction score
Yeah they look like they would fit perfect with me , but when I get them I'll remember to post a pic here and then you guys could give me an opinion on either lowering it or lifting a little.

Reaction score
Jason could you post a pic of your headlights ? And one with the hid's on. I wanna see how they look

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay so i have those ebay ones you'll find anywhere, had them for about a year now. heres a pic of my truck and the front lights. my light set up is sylvania zxe's in the highs, and 55 watt 4300K hids in the lows... normally my 4 high mod is working but tonight it wouldnt for some reason so ill have to get that fixed..

You must be registered for see images attach

picture of highbeams + 21.5" light bar+led pod lights

high beams

low beams

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can you get a pic of just the pods?

sorry for the bad pictures.. there ones i have from summer and there on my pushbar now there on my bumper... its light out now so i cant get any real decent pictures for you and i hate to pic hog a post thats not even mine haha sorry midnightride!!