95 Silverado build ideas!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
alright so i have a 1995 z71 silverado extended cab, i was planning on debadging the truck, put tints and fix the body because the rockers are rusted off. might get some 20's on cooper tires if my brother decides to sell his yukon, but thats a maybe. anybody got any ideas on what i could do to after that? anything welcome :) ATTACH=CONFIG]27323[/ATTACH]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_1238.jpg
    IMG_1238.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 18

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
different wheels for sure. never liked those wheels. and please don't demold...

Reaction score
i was planning on buying some ltz oem wheels off a avalanche like these, and you don't like them without the molds or what?

Attachments

• !BT+HivwCGk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl)cYWBKLSKUZ2gg~~_12.JPG
    !BT+HivwCGk~$(KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl)cYWBKLSKUZ2gg~~_12.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 16

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Some trucks look great demolded, some look better with everything left on. It really all depends on the truck. Many of the guys on the site are at one extreme or the other unfortunately.

Those are nice wheels as long as the truck will be lowered (in my opinion). Otherwise I think it may look a little off.

Reaction score
yeah im not really sure if i want to that much either (demoed it) because it has some rust around it and i have a feeling its not gunna look that nice and i don't really have the money to get the body repaired, and you actually have me thinking of lowering the truck now :hmm: i would've never see myself going down always up :smokin:

Reaction score
this is the look i was going for :33: what you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpg
    IMG_2108.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 27

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
There's a lot of great build threads on the site whether you want to raise it or lower it. Take a look around to get ideas.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I like the idea of those Avalanche wheels, And looking at those two pics you just posted, I think the chrome grille and Bumpers will look good with the wheels.