95-98 silvy billet steering wheel and adapter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AA13

Reaction score
Damn that looks real good! I think ima go ahead and order their pine wood wheel!

AA13

Reaction score
Hey man I just put that forever sharp steering wheel on but its a lil crooked to the right, do you know what I did wrong cuz yours is straight.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The adapters are not keyed just plain splines. You can usually move it left or right a spline sometimes two depending on how the horn hole is.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

AA13

Reaction score
The adapters are not keyed just plain splines. You can usually move it left or right a spline sometimes two depending on how the horn hole is.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

OK thanks. I haven't had time to mess with it but hopefully soon. Man I hope I can get it right cuz driving with my wheel looking like I'm turning right sucks! Lol

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK thanks. I haven't had time to mess with it but hopefully soon. Man I hope I can get it right cuz driving with my wheel looking like I'm turning right sucks! Lol

You can move it one or two spines according to your horn wire hole. You can either open up the horn wire hole on the adapter or take your truck in for a alignment. The align will adjust your wheel at the tie rods.

AA13

Reaction score
Well I finally got to mess with it and found out I had it on the smaller hole so I wasn't able to move it over. Its straight now, thanks for the info! I'll post a pic of my wheel once I get to my laptop

AA13

Reaction score
Heres my wheel with the billet shifter

You must be registered for see images attach