94Sierra4x4.. upgrade to 97SilveradoZ71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Friend got a little loopy in the back-40, got stuck in the ditch, went through all 5 gears until the rear-left tire blew up. Not sure what he was thinking.. but it was sure funny.
Even funnier when I told him I'd pull him out, no problem buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sffhxa7XNJA :headbang:

Oh, and here is his truck after. :lol:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Friend of mine picked up an early 80s Chevy pickup couple weeks ago so we went out to stretch the legs. Shoulda got more pics of his new rig. It's an extended cab shortbox, on a suburban chassis. Quite the custom unit. Cool truck.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Blew the intake gaskets right out of her about a week ago, after getting quite dizzy in the snow for about 20 minutes. Go figure, hah. Didn't have the time to fix it myself so it went to the shop for that, as well as all new fluids because I wasn't into getting dirty. Carrier in the rear end is worn out. Ticking time bomb! Yay.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Made a close to 3000km round trip in the past couple weeks. Truck held up well. Getting misfire codes after long uphill climbs and foot way into it. Time to replace plug wires, dizzy cap n rotor as they are ancient looking.

Also blew up the 10" JL sub. (y)
Replaced with audiomobile 10" yesterday

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Ripped the door handle off a couple nights ago. After reaching for it a dozen times yesterday, then having to roll my window down to get out, in the blowing sideways pissing down rain, I decided to replace it this morning. Lol

Also ordered some LEDs for the dash and interior the other night..

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Did the LED dash and interior swap, wasnt happy, bought different bulbs which are here today.
Picked up a set of eagle alloy 8 spokes for $175 in rough shape, got them cleaned up and painted flat black. Center caps on order, they are on the truck now, looks good.
Sticks everything out 2", tires are even with the flares. Looks good. Pics when I get center caps.

Also put it up against a tree while I was waiting for rims and lights. Awesome, smashed out the back drivers side window, dented the cab and box quite nicely....
In the works to get body fixed and truck painted...