94Sierra4x4.. upgrade to 97SilveradoZ71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Absolutely in love with these Kellys after hitting the mud once. Dragged my diff 3/4 of the way through a mud hole before it sunk into 2 feet of muck and finally stopped moving, popped into 4 wheel and she climbed right out like nothing! They huck some nice chunks as well ;)
Happy happy happy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit; They shake a little at 110km/h but are smooth up to 100.. Which is about all I need to make it work on time when im running late lol

Last edited:

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Absolutely in love with these Kellys after hitting the mud once. Dragged my diff 3/4 of the way through a mud hole before it sunk into 2 feet of muck and finally stopped moving, popped into 4 wheel and she climbed right out like nothing! They huck some nice chunks as well ;)
Happy happy happy!

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit; They shake a little at 110km/h but are smooth up to 100.. Which is about all I need to make it work on time when im running late lol

told you, you would love them shoulda went white letter out though

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Naah, i'm not a fan of the white letter that much, looks good on yours though.
You have any shaking/vibrating issues with them? Not sure if maybe they couldnt balance right or maybe they didn't align it quite bang on...
Not sure if a bad rear u-joint causing rear driveshaft to vibrate would give me a up and down shake in the steering wheel? Need to replace the one at the t-case

Don't want to go back to tire shop to have them check the alignment/balancing... yet anyway

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Naah, i'm not a fan of the white letter that much, looks good on yours though.
You have any shaking/vibrating issues with them? Not sure if maybe they couldnt balance right or maybe they didn't align it quite bang on...
Not sure if a bad rear u-joint causing rear driveshaft to vibrate would give me a up and down shake in the steering wheel? Need to replace the one at the t-case

Don't want to go back to tire shop to have them check the alignment/balancing... yet anyway

no mine go great now I did have to re balance mine a few times to get them perfect but go great now id try to get them rebalanced

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
no mine go great now I did have to re balance mine a few times to get them perfect but go great now id try to get them rebalanced

Thanks Jake maybe I'll go get that done this week.
Need to get some exhaust work done. Flange gasket behind the cats blew out, going to have cats removed and then replace the stock muffler with hopefully a DI/DO borla... straight out the back beside the hitch with 3" tips

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Thanks Jake maybe I'll go get that done this week.
Need to get some exhaust work done. Flange gasket behind the cats blew out, going to have cats removed and then replace the stock muffler with hopefully a DI/DO borla... straight out the back beside the hitch with 3" tips

no problem and go with 3.5 inch tips they look better