94 gmc dually 6.5L turbo diesel... 1000 dollars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/pts/1668189073.html

"This truck was listed on here with title problems a few months ago. I bought it and got the title problem fixed. It has a clear Arkansas title now.

The 6.5 turbo diesel runs good but does need a wastegate actuator valve for the turbo to make good power.The 5 speed transmission is completely shot but the truck is driveable . I have another 5 speed that can be purchased with the truck. The windshield is busted and will need replaced.The heater and radio and all the gauges work but the ac will need a compressor.The body isn't too bad but does have a couple of issues.The interior needs cleaning but is in decent shape.

I will sell the engine alone for $750. The truck as it sits for $1000. The truck as it sits with the replacement 5 speed uninstalled for $1400 or installed for $1800.

The passenger side is the worst looking side."

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that would be a great truck as long as it doesnt get any added boost over stock. i had one running 17 psi and right after i sold it, it grenaded.