94-98 smoked corner lights, comp/temp mirror, home link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have some parts that I never put on my truck.

Brand new smoked and chrome corner marker lights for 94-98 silverado grill----$35.00 shipped----SOLD

Comp/temp rear view mirror I believe is dual display with sensor and plastic windshield piece----$50.00 shipped-----SOLD

Home link for the overhead console, all intact and no pins broken----$30.00 shipped-----SOLD

I have a set of 95 up power mirrors that are in working order but have some scratches on the outside. Not on the mirrors but the black plastic. I was going to paint to match my truck so the scratches didn't matter. ----$50.00 shipped----SOLD

Now for the big piece. I have a brand new Keystone front bumper with new rub strip (black with chrome) and new bumper guards from Classic Industries----$180.00 I will not ship this. I'm in the St. Louis area. PM me with any questions.

I have a pic of the bumper and the homelink i can email or text.

For some reason I can't upload the pics. Thanks!

Last edited:

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nobody wants this stuff? Am I too high on any of it? These are SHIPPED prices.

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have the homelink and the bumper for sale. Someone buy it please. I'm tired of triping over it. TTT