'93 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my truck...

You must be registered for see images attach

And here's what it looked like when I got it a little over a year ago.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those wheels are killer like Butch said, but something about that grille makes that 2 tone just pop. Not sure what it is, but that grille looks really good and I'm not sure if a 94+ would look good.

SPLC0668

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those were the ones I was looking for when I ran across mine, your truck pulls those wheels off much better than the do on stock equipped vehicles.

Whats your future plans for the truck? Any thoughts on a 94+ grille?

Those wheels are killer like Butch said, but something about that grille makes that 2 tone just pop. Not sure what it is, but that grille looks really good and I'm not sure if a 94+ would look good.

Yeah, some days I like the wheels and others I don't. I think these wheels look different on my truck because the tires stuff a little more than in the cavernous wheel wells of the NNBS. The one thing that kills me is the bowtie on the hubcaps, little crap like that just makes me crazy. And about the grille, I personally, like it a lot. There aren't many around because everyone switches over to the 94+ grille and I like to have my stuff be just a little different than everyone else. If I do anything with the grille it will be color matched, but I haven't decided if it will be red or silver. I'm also going to do my own spin on a black or dark gray denali style grille for the center section. As far as future plans besides those, I could go on and on, but plans for the relatively near future include DIY roll in bedliner, newer style mirrors, HIDs, and other little things. Some day though it will be lifted(2-3" blocks/t-bar), at least 285's on some kind of other NNBS wheels, and some day far into the future a full resto. If you haven't noticed I do not plan on getting rid of this thing. Haha.