91 RCSB in OKLA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRandle

Reaction score
Welcome from the west coast of Canada!
Nice truck! The wheels not so much. And...SS mirrors! Hating those yet? I had some. They lasted about a month! Soooo hard to see anything in 'em!
Other than that, someone has spent some time & $$$ on that truck!
Nice to have a cool truck & NO payments, isn't it?
And...in 26 months, it'll be 25 years old, & a 'collectable'!!! Hehe!
Thanks! :)

1. The wheels will be gone ASAP!
2. The mirrors are garbage!!!
3. There is def some money put into it!!!
4 I love the truck and zero payments!! :)
5. Very true!! I'm only 2 yrs older then the truck!!

I got big but simple plans for it too!!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Welcome! That's a great color blue.

If you're going to colormatch the grille and bumper, I would suggest getting some of the new style mirrors (94+ I believe). Or you could get some Cal-Vu mirrors, I've heard those are better than the sport mirrors that you have, and aren't as big as the other OEM mirrors.

That way, you could get the mirrors painted to match and actually be able to see things in your mirrors.

JRandle

Reaction score
Welcome! That's a great color blue.

If you're going to colormatch the grille and bumper, I would suggest getting some of the new style mirrors (94+ I believe). Or you could get some Cal-Vu mirrors, I've heard those are better than the sport mirrors that you have, and aren't as big as the other OEM mirrors.

That way, you could get the mirrors painted to match and actually be able to see things in your mirrors.

That's an idea I've had but the kid can't find the paint code so I think the color matching is outta the question :-/ I'm gonna get a chrome back bumper instead now and trade my current front bumper for a solid chrome on!!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
95+ is the newer mirrors

I think the 94's had the new grille and mirrors but old interior, then 95 got all that plus new interior and kept the tbi. And finally 96 was all of the aboce but with a vortec. Then 97 got the addition of a passenger airbag.

JRandle

Reaction score
I'll look at a junkyard for some stuff when I head back to Oklahoma. I'm ready to get this thing lookin better!