91 RCSB in OKLA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Way to upgrade! I'm sorry but I just can't look at those wheels hahaha. If you go staggered chrome for the win. :rofl: welcome to the club from the buckle of the rust belt.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
welcome, nice truck but there is no way I could go from my 2012 interior to a 91. I couldn't even go from my 05 to a 91. If I went back to a 400 it would have to be a 98, that interior is nice and that smaller air bag on the steering wheel just seems so much cleaner to me.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
welcome, nice truck but there is no way I could go from my 2012 interior to a 91. I couldn't even go from my 05 to a 91. If I went back to a 400 it would have to be a 98, that interior is nice and that smaller air bag on the steering wheel just seems so much cleaner to me.

I used to absolutely hate the older interior, the more I have it though, the more it feels like a truck.

~Via Mobile

JRandle

Reaction score
It definitely different that's for sure!!! Last vehicle I had that was older then a 2000 was my bagged 93 square body s10! I don't mind the 91s interior cuz ill barely be driving it.. But I will miss my 08s interior.. Hell I miss my interior in all my gmt800's I've had!!

JRandle

Reaction score
Hell ya! There is a few of us Oklahomies on here, usually most hide in the bushes and take in all the great info the site has to offer! Ya got a clean truck! Maybe someday when to weather here isn't so interchangeable we could get an Oklahoma meet happening or something!

For sure man!!!

Robert

Reaction score
good choice.... I wasn't so lucky. My 08 chevy crew cab burned in a house fire. Now I'm starting again with a 90 GMC SCSB. Like your truck, you're way ahead of me in the game. One day......

JRandle

Reaction score
good choice.... I wasn't so lucky. My 08 chevy crew cab burned in a house fire. Now I'm starting again with a 90 GMC SCSB. Like your truck, you're way ahead of me in the game. One day......

Thanks man! i just need to change a few things to make her mine ya know!! Let's see some pics of your gmc!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome from the west coast of Canada!
Nice truck! The wheels not so much. And...SS mirrors! Hating those yet? I had some. They lasted about a month! Soooo hard to see anything in 'em!
Other than that, someone has spent some time & $$$ on that truck!
Nice to have a cool truck & NO payments, isn't it?
And...in 26 months, it'll be 25 years old, & a 'collectable'!!! Hehe!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez