90ChevStepside's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Dude thats how black trucks should look! I love the look of murdered out lifted trucks. I will say im not a fan of scsb's but the step side bed makes it look awesome! strong work my friend!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Dude thats how black trucks should look! I love the look of murdered out lifted trucks. I will say im not a fan of scsb's but the step side bed makes it look awesome! strong work my friend!

RC Stepsides are the best IMO.

Looks good but dammit I hate browning stickers with a passion.

Why? Granted they are a little "oversized" lol but I have them because I've grown up huntin with browning guns. I'd take them off, but I'm used to them being there, I think it might look a little bare and weird.

The sticker on the front is staying no matter what. It has STANFORD, my last name, with a small browning sticker on each side. Those aren't obnoxiously big.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
RC Stepsides are the best IMO.

Why? Granted they are a little "oversized" lol but I have them because I've grown up huntin with browning guns. I'd take them off, but I'm used to them being there, I think it might look a little bare and weird.

The sticker on the front is staying no matter what. It has STANFORD, my last name, with a small browning sticker on each side. Those aren't obnoxiously big.

Bare is good, I'm married trust me. LOL

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score

I grew up shooting nerf guns but I don't have a nerf sticker on my truck. The browning sticker represents one thing to me.... I wish I was a country boy/redneck. Everyone puts them on their truck/car and half the people don't even know what the hell browning is. Kind of screams ****** in my book.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
love the looks of the truck but the tips are killing it for me how big are they? what are you running for a exhaust