88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I knew there had to be a good reason for his falling off the map. Prayers for baron and hopefully all of you get your orders.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Lmc sells them now. Since he may not be around and if nobody can wait.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from Robl@nd

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I must be the old ball out but I have had no problems with the lmc harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of communication lately guys, everything is getting back to normal now. Everyone should have their orders now, production is back to normal with the standard 5 day lead time I've had on these since day one! So if anyone is interested in a Harness or has any questions, please feel free to PM, email or give me a call and I'll be happy answer any and all questions you may have!

Thank you,
Baron
Phone: (320) 249 8788
Email: [email protected]

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of communication lately guys, everything is getting back to normal now. Everyone should have their orders now, production is back to normal with the standard 5 day lead time I've had on these since day one! So if anyone is interested in a Harness or has any questions, please feel free to PM, email or give me a call and I'll be happy answer any and all questions you may have!

Thank you,
Baron

glad to hear everything is getting back to normal, will be contacting you for a harness eventually, once i get my mechanical issues squared away

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Thank you,
Baron

Good to hear all is well Baron

Sent from my 350 Vortec TBI powered tablet.

JAngeli

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you,
Baron

Good to hear you are back. Hope you're doing well.

Harness is worth the wait everybody. Mine works great, installed it a year ago. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.