88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Baron, finally installed the wiring with the Hi-4. Lights work great. Easy install and harness is well put together. Now all I need are new light housings.

Thanks again
Joe :cheers:

Great to hear that Joe! Thank you again for your business, it is truly appreciated!

cabodiver

Reaction score
The way this harness is set up is that it utilizes 2 relays; one relay to activate the high beam and one relay for the low beam. So they still function the same as the factory (ie low beams are off when the high beams are on). However I can install an additional relay in the harness to accomplish the 4-High feature. The HD harness' are 100% plug n' play. So you don't have to do any cutting of the factory wiring what-so-ever. If you're interested in a kit, PM for additional details. If you would like the 4-high kit pre-installed in the kit, it would be an additional $15. Thank you for your interest!

I am interested in one of these with the additional 4 hi kit installed. I am in Cabo san lucas, so tell me how to pay, I don't have a pay pal account and I will give you an address in san Diego to ship to.
Thanks

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am interested in one of these with the additional 4 hi kit installed. I am in Cabo san lucas, so tell me how to pay, I don't have a pay pal account and I will give you an address in san Diego to ship to.
Thanks

PM Sent.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well depending on what I find out is going on with my high beams (why they won't fire but 4hi still works the lows meanin my DDM harness is getting but not distributing power most likely) I may be in need of one of your HD harnesses with 4hi on the cheap if at all possible.

Tyler/T-Unit

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Baron, your PMs are full! I've got a couple questions for ya!

Sorry about that Cole! My supporting membership ran out sometime within the last day or two, and my PM box limit went down. I just renewed my Supporting Membership so you can shoot me a PM now!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well depending on what I find out is going on with my high beams (why they won't fire but 4hi still works the lows meanin my DDM harness is getting but not distributing power most likely) I may be in need of one of your HD harnesses with 4hi on the cheap if at all possible.

Tyler/T-Unit

It's most likely within the DDM Harness, I don't believe in talking badly of other peoples products. BUT I've heard of that happening time after time, from numerous people stating that the DDM (Or anyother low end import harness) harness failing. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.