88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Dustin..........can you tell a difference in the light output from before the harness was in?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dustin..........can you tell a difference in the light output from before the harness was in?

Dustin can answer with his personal experience. But yes, there is a noticeable upgrade in light output with the HD Harness installed even with standard halogen bulbs!

Running the stock harness; you'll generally be getting 10 volts or less at the headlights, with one of my harnesses installed you'll receive the full 13.8+ Volts at the headlight allowing them to run at 100% intensity! While also taking all the load off of your OE Harness and Headlight Switch!

And the pics look great Dustin, thank you for posting them up man, I appreciate it!!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes you can definitely tell a difference with halogens. Idk about hids since I've only ran mine with the harness. I do know that I have had no flickering or startup issues with my hids at all with the harness.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i did notice a difference in the light out put with this harness. i turned my lights on low and my mom was like damn that's bright. i just have plain sylvania bulbs. and having the 4 high mod is a nice feature.

thank you baron

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I too can attest to the automatic increase in light output with the HD harness with stock halogens! A very good upgrade indeed!!

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
update with ddm 5000k 35w low and high
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.