88-98 chevy/gmc factory foglight upgrade/replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94SierraGT

Reaction score
Whats up everybody? Well I have 94 sierra gt and the factory fog lights were shot and wanted to replace them. The first time I did this was on my 88 trans am so I know it works and lasts. Well I didnt want to order factory foglights because there expensive, so a trip down to advance and 20 bucks later, you can get the universal blazer fog lights in clear or yellow lense. Now to make this work is very easy. As long as your factory housings are good, this takes about 20 minutes. Take the factory housings and aftermarkets apart. Cut the wires on the factorys so you can reuse the plug. You will need the reflectors, lenses, light and pigtail from the aftermarkets. Strip all wire ends, connect wires (black to black, red to white). Using the factory endcaps, put the aftermarket reflectors and lenses in the stock housings, put the factory end caps on and enjoy!
Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

Ill post in detail pics tomorrow if I get a chance

94SierraGT

Reaction score
And these you can add h3 hids into. Havent done it yet, but have seen it done and plan on adding it later

94SierraGT

Reaction score
Wires connected

New reflectors

New lense

Original end caps

Old

Vs new

Parklights

Low beams

High beams

94SierraGT

Reaction score
Also if you plan on using HIDS, there is 3 drain holes on the bottom, make sure to seal those and also seal the lense itself. The housings get mud in them fairly easy, but the lenses seem pretty strong, i smacked the crap out of em and bent a bracket this weekend playing in some mud holes and nothing actually broke